Happy Friday people! Isn't Friday just the best day of the week? Here are some blanks...as usual please play along for yourself over at Lauren's Blog, The Little Things We Do
1. The last thing I ate was oven baked salmon with Uncle Ben's Mexican style rice, for lunch. I'm dieting with Slimming World at the moment and that meal is only 2 and a half "syns" and filling which makes it a double winner. Most things I eat are pretty healthy and boring at the moment, but I've lost 16 and a half pounds so far and have 11 to go until my target weight, so it won't be forever.
|This me at 37 weeks pregnant at my baby shower, then exactly a year later, wearing the same dress but 49 pounds lighter!|
2. The last time I went to the beach was about a month ago I think. Dad and I went down to Seaford one evening to try and get some nice sunset shots, but it took us a little too long to get there and we pretty much missed it, doh! I got this one though which I quite like, and below is Dad running down the beach trying to capture it!
3. My last vacation was in September 2010, James and I went down to Dorset with his family. I am longing to go on holiday abroad but I just don't see the point until Beau is a little older, and isn't so reliant on his routine.
|The beautiful Lulworth Cove in Dorset|
|James and I on the cliff at Lulworth Cove|
|Me, Bridie and Sarah|
|The cottage we rented was an old mill, super nice|
|This was on our walk through a cow field to the local pub!|
|Pretty beach huts|
4. The last place I drove was to work yesterday then home via running club with Sarah's Runners. I ran the 3 mile route, and clocked 3.18 miles in 36:46, though I hadn't run for 2 weeks prior to that so was a bit out of practise
5. The last song I listened to was Pound the Alarm, by Nicki Minaj, but not by choice I hasten to add. Beau and Ivy LOVE dance music and so we have MTV Dance on in the background for most of the day, and Nicki Minaj is their absolute favourite! The last song I listened to by choice, was Moondance by Michael Buble, on my way home from running club. I do love a bit of Michael Buble
6. The last thing I watched on TV was New Girl. It's a crowd pleaser in our house, we all love it. I want to be buddies with Zooey Deschanel, I love her
Knit on, Knitters